In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lewisville and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key function of the roof is usually to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.