In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lewisville and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key function of the roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.