In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lewisville and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.