Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lewisville and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.