Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lewisville and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main purpose of your roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your roof personally before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.