Looking for a Lancaster Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Lancaster area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lancaster roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lancaster and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Lancaster. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lancaster
Lancaster (/ˈlæŋkɪstər/ LANG-kis-tər) is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 36,361 at the 2010 census. Founded in 1852 as a frontier post, Lancaster is one of Dallas County’s earliest settlements. Today, it is a suburban community located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, approximately 15 miles (24 km) south of Downtown Dallas.
Lancaster is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Lancaster, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Duncanville.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary intent behind your roof is always to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Lancaster, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.