In Need of a Lancaster Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Lancaster area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lancaster roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lancaster and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lancaster. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lancaster
Lancaster (/ˈlæŋkɪstər/ LANG-kis-tər) is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 36,361 at the 2010 census. Founded in 1852 as a frontier post, Lancaster is one of Dallas County’s earliest settlements. Today, it is a suburban community located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, approximately 15 miles (24 km) south of Downtown Dallas.
Lancaster is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Lancaster, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Duncanville.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Lancaster, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.