Looking for a Lancaster Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Lancaster area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lancaster roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lancaster and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Lancaster. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lancaster
Lancaster (/ˈlæŋkɪstər/ LANG-kis-tər) is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 36,361 at the 2010 census. Founded in 1852 as a frontier post, Lancaster is one of Dallas County’s earliest settlements. Today, it is a suburban community located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, approximately 15 miles (24 km) south of Downtown Dallas.
Lancaster is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Lancaster, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Duncanville.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of the roof is to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Lancaster, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.