Looking for a Lancaster Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Lancaster area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lancaster roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lancaster and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Lancaster. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lancaster
Lancaster (/ˈlæŋkɪstər/ LANG-kis-tər) is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 36,361 at the 2010 census. Founded in 1852 as a frontier post, Lancaster is one of Dallas County’s earliest settlements. Today, it is a suburban community located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, approximately 15 miles (24 km) south of Downtown Dallas.
Lancaster is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Lancaster, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Duncanville.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Lancaster, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.