In Need of a Lancaster Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lancaster area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lancaster roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lancaster and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Lancaster. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lancaster
Lancaster (/ˈlæŋkɪstər/ LANG-kis-tər) is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 36,361 at the 2010 census. Founded in 1852 as a frontier post, Lancaster is one of Dallas County’s earliest settlements. Today, it is a suburban community located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, approximately 15 miles (24 km) south of Downtown Dallas.
Lancaster is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Lancaster, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Duncanville.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Lancaster, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.