In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lake Dallas and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal purpose of your roof is usually to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.