In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lake Dallas and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key reason for your roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.