In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lake Dallas and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The main purpose of your homes roof is to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine your roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.