In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lake Dallas and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main function of the roof would be to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine the roof directly before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.