In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lake Dallas and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Lake Dallas. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key intent behind the roof is to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.