In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lake Dallas and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal purpose of your roof is to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.