In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lake Dallas and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.