In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lake Dallas and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main function of your homes roof is always to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your roof in person before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.