Looking for a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lake Dallas and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Lake Dallas. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.