In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lake Dallas and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key reason for your roof is to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.