Looking for a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lake Dallas and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key reason for the roof is usually to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.