In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lake Dallas and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main reason for your roof is to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years to come. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.