Looking for a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lake Dallas and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Lake Dallas. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.