In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lake Dallas and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key intent behind the roof would be to shelter your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.