Looking for a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lake Dallas and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.