Looking for a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lake Dallas and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal reason for the roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.