Looking for a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lake Dallas and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary intent behind the roof is to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.