In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lake Dallas and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The key reason for the roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.