In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lake Dallas and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Lake Dallas. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main function of your roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.