In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lake Dallas and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary function of the roof is usually to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.