Looking for a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lake Dallas and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.