Looking for a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lake Dallas and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal intent behind the roof is always to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.