In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lake Dallas and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.