In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lake Dallas and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.