In Need of a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lake Dallas and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main reason for your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.