Looking for a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lake Dallas and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Lake Dallas. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal reason for your roof is to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.