Looking for a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lake Dallas and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Lake Dallas. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal function of your homes roof is always to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.