Looking for a Lake Dallas Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Lake Dallas area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lake Dallas roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lake Dallas and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Lake Dallas. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main reason for your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Lake Dallas, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.