Looking for a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Keller and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal purpose of the roof would be to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.