In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Keller roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Keller and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key function of your roof is to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.