In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Keller roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Keller and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of your roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at the roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.