Looking for a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Keller and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.