In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Keller roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Keller and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Keller. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal intent behind your roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.