Looking for a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Keller and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.