Looking for a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Keller and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary purpose of the roof is always to shelter both you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.