In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Keller and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Keller. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key reason for your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.