Looking for a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Keller and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary intent behind your homes roof is to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.