In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Keller and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Keller. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary function of the roof would be to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.