In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Keller and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The key intent behind your roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.