In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Keller and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Keller. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your roof is to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.